Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm still here. I think!



Well, it has been a while since I posted! Just been busy. DS turned 24. Can you believe it? I can't! DD and I went to Karen's with Linda and Michele....spent the weekend, took Chris to lunch and had a great time overall. Didn't get any sewing done, though!





The February Guild meeting was awesome! The speaker was funny, and very interesting. She specialized in making quilts LOOK 3-D using color and value. Very, very cool!

Olivia wanted to be a bunny one day....so I got out the face paints and here you are!






The inlaws were then here for a week....and I'm slowly recovering from that venture. I hope to sew tonight. It would be the first time in over a month I've touched my machine. I'm resolute. I MUST sew bowties tonight. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Ye Merrie Quilter said...

I just want to wish you both good luck--we're all counting on you.
--Airplane
Seriously. :)
Wyfe

Ye Merrie Quilter said...

February. Are you serious? This needs at least one post a month to truly call yourself a blogger! Show me pictures of the PJs!!

Wyfe

Ye Merrie Quilter said...

Are you really a blogger if you only post twice in six months? Where are those Pirate pictures???
Captain K