Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back in the Driver's Seat





I'm baaaackkk....



Okay, so it's been a while since I have blogged. Karen, I think you are my only reader. But here is what has been going on....


I finished my dad's quilt, which I will deliver tomorrow to him. I felt bad that it took so long, but its DONE!

For the record - that was my January UFO for Common Threads.



I also made a bag...my first... for Shop Hop. The outside is pirates, the inside is a blue swirly water thing. I'm quite pleased with myself for figuring out how to do it! It worked out perfect for Shop Hop....and still has all my patterns and fabrics in it. Maybe I'll work on doing the blocks so I can have the bag for next year....

I'm working on several new things...pictures to come. I have to actually take pictures first!



1 comment:

Ye Merrie Quilter said...

Awesome! If you blogged more often, you'd have more readers. It kinda goes without saying.... :)
Wyfe2