Friday, August 19, 2011

Wow. Last post was in February. It's not that I haven't done anything...it's that I'm so busy, I don't have time to blog! So....what's happened since then you ask? Well, I got a job with the Nooksack Indian Tribe starting March 7. I am the paralegal for the Domestic Violence program, Nooksack Victims of Crime. Really interesting and fun. In May, they sent to me Spokane for a three day training. We flew...had a blast. Learned lots. Then in June, I was sent to the National Victims of Crime Conference in Washington DC. That was amazing. July was a blur and August is flying by. I haven't done much sewing, and I don't get much "down time" with Kevin and Olivia and, oh, yea, Chris - who moved back home for a month. He'll be gone again September 1. I haven't seen him for at least three days now....

Let's see if I can't remember to post more often....

No comments: