Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Its a New Year

It's cold. We're supposed to get snow tonight. I stocked up on all the essentials and we are ready. Luckily, I have some UFOs I can work on to keep me busy. I was encouraged to list 12 UFOs I hope to finish this year, so this is what I came up with:

1) Christmas Pineapples. From the Common Threads swap, I have a pile of lovely blocks that need to be set and then quilted.

2) Christmas Sampler. From the Moonlight Quilters Friendship Blocks, I assembled a top which needs borders and, of course, quilting. I keep thinking it needs to be hand quilted. We'll see...

3) 30's Round Robin. From a round robin with Moonlight Quilters a few years back. Needs to be quilted. It may need another border to make it a little bigger.

4) 30's Row Robin. Also from Moonlight Quilters. It just needs borders and quilting.

5) Funky Chunky Churn Dash. A MQ Friendship block. Really fun. I have blocks...need to do something with them!

6) Cha Cha Chickens. Love the chickens! Still awaiting a few last blocks from MQ Friendship Blocks and will decide what to do with them too.

7) Signature Blocks. A bunch of frienship blocks from MQ circa 2002 that need to be set and finished.

8) Patriotic Row Robin. Another MQ project. Needs an outside border and to be fininshed.

9) Craker Quilt. MQ Friendship blocks - needs borders and finished.

10) Scrappy Houses. More blocks to be set and finished.

11) Stehekin Quilt. A pretty pictoral. Barely begun...

12) Scrappy Mountains. A Common Threads Swap. Still have the blocks in a baggie!

12 of my 120+ UFOs I'd like to have finished this year. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Seriously? 120+? WOW! Maybe your goal should be 2 UFOs a month. LOL Good luck with it. I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress.

Patty said...

I will be rooting for you!!!!! Get 'em done! I don't have 120, but the 20 I have drive me nuts.

Ye Merrie Quilter said...

Good luck! Remember, you have a long-armer friend who's willing to help! I need to make and post my UFO list. Sadly half of them were on my 2009 list...